|Romanized Title:||Bakemon-tachi no Utage|
|Year Released (JP)||August 3, 2018|
|Year Released (US)||July 2, 2019|
| ← Previous Volume|
| Next Volume→|
List of ChaptersEdit
- Chapter 288: "Infectious Voracity" (Japanese: 空腹の伝染 Kūfuku no Densen)
- Chapter 289: "Lax 2" (Japanese: “楽”・2 Raku 2)
- Chapter 290: "Monster's Banquet" (Japanese: バケモンたちの宴 Bakemon-tachi no Utage)
- Chapter 291: "The Day of Change" (Japanese: 変化の日 Henka no Hi)
- Chapter 292: "A Night, Once Passed, Never Comes Back" (Japanese: いつの夜も二度と無い Itsu no Yoru mo Nidoto Nai)
- Chapter 293: "The Promised Place" (Japanese: 約束の地 Yakusoku no Chi)
- Chapter 294: "Battle at the Trash Heap" (Japanese: ゴミ捨て場の決戦 Gomi Suteba no Kessen)
- Chapter 295: "Demon Crow" (Japanese: 化け烏 Bake Karasu)
- Chapter 296: "Synchronized Advancement" (Japanese: 同時進行 Tōji Shinkō)
- Special 1: "Rest Day" (Japanese: 休突日 Kyūtotsubi)
- Special 2: "Commemorative Photo" (Japanese: 記念撮影 Kinen Satsuei)
- Shinsuke Kita
- Atsumu Miya
- Osamu Miya
- Rintarō Suna
- Hitoshi Ginjima
- Aran Ojiro
- Ren Ōmimi
- Michinari Akagi
"Thank you for picking up Haikyu!! volume 33! When I create each chapter, I start by writing out a detailed outline. But whenever I try to type the word shiteshimau (to wind up) in Japanese, the autocorrect always tries to change it to shimauma (zebra). And it always tries to change conbi (combo) to conbiifu (corned beef).
"Here the Karasuno first year corned beef zebra taking the block" is always how it ends up."
The final points between Karasuno and Inarizaki are tossed back and forth as both teams struggle to finish the other off and declare victory. But with time running out, will Karasuno be able to win the final set, or will Inarizaki send them packing?
- This volume marks the end of the Karasuno vs. Inarizaki match and the start of the Karasuno vs. Nekoma match.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 http://books.shueisha.co.jp/CGI/search/syousai_put.cgi?isbn_cd=978-4-08-881538-1
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 https://www.viz.com/read/manga/haikyu-volume-33/product/5955