List of Chapters
- Chapter 108: The Teams Arrive (Japanese: 集結 Shūketsu)
- Chapter 109: Let the Game Begin (Japanese: 開戦 Kaisen)
- Chapter 110: The Strength Needed for Freedom (Japanese: 自由の為の力 Jiyū No Tame No Chikara)
- Chapter 111: Inexperienced (Japanese: 未熟 Mijuku)
- Chapter 112: Playground (Japanese: アソビバ Asobiba)
- Chapter 113: Playground: Part 2 (Japanese: アソビバ2 Asobiba 2)
- Chapter 114: Playground: Part 3 (Japanese: アソビバ3 Asobiba 3)
- Chapter 115: Next (Japanese: 次へ Tsugi E)
- Chapter 116: Vs. Wakutani Minami (Japanese: Vs. 和久谷南高校 Vs. Wakutani Minami Kōkō)
- Chapter 117: While Battling the Little Giant (Japanese: 小さな巨人戦の途中ですか Chīsana Kyojin-Sen No Tochūdesu Ka)
"Whether it's a living creature or a structure of some kind, giant things are inherently exciting. As you look at them, you can just feel your stomach squirm and drop. When I used to work in an office, my desk was on the sixth floor. I would look out the window and pretend to see giant monsters working past it all the time."
Karasuno fights their way through the preliminaries and wins, earning them a spot in the October Qualifier Rounds of the Spring Tournmanet. Their first opponent is a team of partiers from Johzenji whose motto is “play hard”! They're a highly unorthodox team that improvises crazy attacks on the fly, leaving Karasuno baffled on how to counter them!
- Within three days of release, Haikyū!! vol. 13 sold 347,210 copies, making it the top-selling manga of that week.
- In 2014, the tankōbon ranked 33rd in Japan among top-selling manga. It sold about 719,758 copies.