List of ChaptersEdit
- Chapter 172: "Battle of Stamina (Japanese: スタミナ勝負 Sutamina Shōbu)
- Chapter 173: "A Dangerous Cliff" (Japanese: 断崖絶壁 Dangaizeppeki)
- Chapter 174: "A Battle of Milliseconds" (Japanese: 0.数秒の戦い 0. Sū-byō notatakai)
- Chapter 175: "Always New" (Japanese: 常に新しく Tsuneni atarashiku)
- Chapter 176: "Fresh" (Japanese: 新鮮 Shinsen)
- Chapter 177: "An Unpleasant Wall" (Japanese: 不快な壁 Fukaina Kabe)
- Chapter 178: "Steadfast" (Japanese: こだわり Kodawari)
- Chapter 179: "A Man I Dislike" (Japanese: 嫌な男 Iyana Otoko)
- Chapter 180: "Steadfast, Part 2" (Japanese: こだわり·２ Kodawari 2)
- Special 1: "Killer Technique" (Japanese: 必殺技 Hissatsu waza)
- Special 2: "Battle at Lunch Break" (Japanese: 昼休みの戦 Hiruyasumi no sen)
"Thank you for picking up Haikyū!! volume 20! Wait. Volume 20? Volume 20!! I thought by the time I reached volume 20, I'd be able to draw much more calmly and peacefully, but no. I haven't been able to settle down one bit since volume 1.
Also, in a previous volume I mentioned how I'd stepped in a poop with new shoes twice since moving to Tokyo. Well, right after I wrote that comment, I stepped in poop for the third time."
The fourth set of the Miyagi Prefecture qualifier round finals is quite the nail-biter! Karasuno’s back is against the wall, and there’s no room left for error. Their middle blockers continue to give it all they’ve got as the tense back-and-forth continues, but towards the end of the set, Kageyama starts looking a little off…! With loss looming overhead, can Karasuno pull itself back together and win the game?!
- In the official English manga release, this volume is called "Particular".
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 http://books.shueisha.co.jp/CGI/search/syousai_put.cgi?isbn_cd=978-4-08-880626-6
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 https://www.viz.com/read/manga/product/haikyu-volume-20/12914
- ↑ Chapter 177
- ↑ Chapter 173